These Soothing Bath Bombs are Natural Headache Remedies
Are you searching for natural headache remedies that work? Try making these soothing DIY bath bombs to wash your head tension away!
Headaches can come out of nowhere and put you down for the count. Did you know that one in six people suffers from headaches regularly? If you’re one of those people, you aren’t alone.
This DIY Headache Balm, sometimes it’s nice to dip into a warm, relaxing bath too. So I put together this recipe for soothing bath bombs.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 3/4 cup non-GMO cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- 3 teaspoons witch hazel
- 1 teaspoon green mica powder
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- Small glass spray bottle with water