If you have stopped wearing a sleeveless dress due to fat and flabby arms its time to do these exercises. Check out!
A fatty or flabby arm is a condition which mars the physical appearance of a person. Even though that person has a beautiful figure, the fatty arms just destroy the whole look. Both women, as well as men, suffer from this issue.
You must have seen many people with leaner body structures but with unusual fatty arms in comparison to the body. Then here one question that comes to mind is that – what causes arm fat or fatty arms?
Causes of Arm Fat
Arm fat is generally caused due to the accumulation of excess fat in the arm area. The fat deposition in other parts of the body is easy to shed, but it is quite difficult to burn the excess fat in the arms. So the gradual deposition of fat in the arms leads to flabby arms.
The growing age is another reason of arm fat. After the 20s, our body tends to store more fat in various parts, and the lean muscles start to decrease. So the fat accumulation becomes more than the lean muscles, one of the main causes of flabby arms.
Simple & Effective Exercises to Lose Arm Fat
1. One Arm Triceps
This exercise helps to burn the accumulated fat in the triceps, the back portion of the arms. This area is prone to easy fat deposition. This exercise not only melts the excess fat in the triceps but also tones it to give a sculpted look to the arms. This is a powerful arm toning exercise.
For this exercise, you do not need any equipment. Directly on the floor, you can perform it.
How to Perform
- Sit on the floor by keeping your legs and feet joined.
- Keep your hands on the floor shoulder-width apart and a foot behind the hips. Your fingers should point the
- Bend your knees and keep the feet flat on the floor.
- Straighten your arms and raise your hips. This will put weight on your arms.
- Bend your left elbow and with the help of right arm which is still straight, lower your hips to the floor. Ensure
- not to touch the floor.
- Now repeat the same move with the other arm.