If you have an inner thigh fat, you can’t wear skinny jeans, mini skirts, and hot pants perfectly. But if you want to get rid of it– Look at these 8 exercises!
Inner thigh fat is the biggest enemy of woman’s body. You don’t like the way your jeans look on you, you can’t wear mini skirt or hot pants. And, that’s all the inner thigh’s fault. As much as you want inner thigh fat out of your body, you’re also aware that it won’t be gone just by sitting and waiting for it to disappear.
If you want to fight against the inner thigh fat you should definitely try this workout
1. Squat with ball
How to do it:
• Put an exercise ball between you and the wall. Have it up to the curve of your back.
• With your feet shoulder-width apart, stand while pressing the ball against the wall.
• Slowly bend your knees and lower yourself about 5 to 10 inches. Make sure your shoulders are leveled and hips square.
• Maintain this sitting position for about 3-5 seconds then slowly stand back up. Maintain the ball’s pressure on your back.
• Repeat until your form starts to break. Work your way up to at least 10 per set. Rest time is 30 seconds.
2. Jump Squat
How to do it:
• With proper posture, stand while the feet is shoulder-width apart.
• Bend knees to about 90 degrees, squatting down.
• Now with all your leg and glutes, jump as high as you can.
• Land softly, absorbing the impact, with your knees bent back to squat position.
• Do this for 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps.