10 Best Home Remedies For Dry And Chapped Lips
Here are some simple and most effective home remedies which can prevent chopped lips without any side effects.
1. Rose Petals
Rose petals provide your lips with natural moisture and color.
- Wash a handful of fresh rose petals.
- Soak them in milk for 3 hours.
- Crush them to make a paste.
- Massage the paste into chapped lips and leave on.
- Repeat 3 times daily and night before going to bed.
- Note: if you can’t have milk, replace it with glycerin.
Sugar exfoliates to remove dry, dead skin cells, encouraging the growth of new, healthy skin.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of sugar with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Stir well to make a paste.
- Apply to the copped lips and leave for few minutes.
- Massage the paste into lips for 1 minute.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Repeat regularly to get rid of chopped lips.